Sunday, November 2, 2008

I hold a blue planet

I hold a blue planet


A blue Marble
Canon Powershot S3Is


This was taken when me and Mani were on our way to Kalpa. We halted at some turn on a mountain to give our tushi's a break from all the biking, and to absorb the beautiful view of the valley and the river from the edge of the turn. While sitting there Mani as usual was up to his monkey business and found this tiny small blue marble embedded somewhere in the slope's soil. So I took some macro shots of him holding it. I still have this marble as a souvenier of that break. Of that day. Us sandwiched between a clear sun shiny sky and a breathtaking landscape of the mountains and the valley below.

_________/|\_________

3 comments:

humanobserver said...

speechless.....

humanobserver said...

In between, thanks for stopping by.....

Akshay said...

Brilliant. I think your use of context to the photographs just makes them more alluring. Fab job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails